I have been reading more and more about preachers and lay people stating that a Pre-tribulation Rapture is a lie. It is very evident to me that there are a lot of false teachers and wolves in sheep’s clothing trying to convince people Jesus is not coming for them and they will have to go through God’s wrath on earth for those who have no chosen to accept Christ into their hearts. Shame on them! I would not want to be those who have led people astray by their lies and deception when they stand before Christ on Judgment Day! We are living in the age of false prophets more so than ever and it is all because Satan wants to deceive people and keep them from a solid relationship with Christ. Always, always check what others say against God’s Word and always question what you are being told. If it is in the Bible and it is sound teachings – embrace that, but there are many out to deceive you. “For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.” 2 Timothy 4:3-4.
How do I know there is going to be a Pre-tribulation Rapture? My Bible has many verses that tell me so. I have over the years questioned the Rapture and the truth of whether Jesus will return for me before the Tribulation, but I am now solid in the belief that He will return for me and the rest of the Church (believers in Christ) before He pours out his wrath on this world that has gone so deep into sin and rebellion against God.
It states in 1 Thessalonians 5:9 – “For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.” If you have accepted Christ into your heart and believe He is who He says he is and repented of your sins – this verse tells us that God hath not appointed you to wrath. The Church has to be removed before the Antichrist can rule – thus all those who believe in Christ will be spared from God’s wrath. DO NOT BE LEFT BEHIND!
* Mark 13:32 – “But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.” None of us know what hour God will return for The Church, but His Word tells us He will and gives us signs of what to look for before it happens.
* 1 Thessalonians 5:2 – “For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.” A thief in the night – when the Church leaves the earth I am certain many will wonder where people have disappeared to and many may believe UFO’s took us away, but those who thought they were right with God will know and will mourn.
In 1 Thessalonians 1:10 – “And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, [even] Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.” We will meet Jesus in the clouds – rapture means to RISE!
* Luke 21:36 – “Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.” Is your heart and soul ready for Christ to call you to Him and to save you from the coming wrath of God? Have you been searching and seeking something that will fulfill your life? Christ is the answer – He knows all about you and understands what you have been through – He wants only to help and heal your brokenness!
* Matthew 26:64 – “Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.”
* Matthew 24:27 – “For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.”
* Matthew 24:30-41 – “…and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be. “Then there will be two men in the field; one will be taken and one will be left. “Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one will be left.”
* “I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left.” (Luke 17:34-35)
* Revelation 4:1 – “After this I looked, and, behold, a door [was] opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard [was] as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.”
* Revelation 3:10 – “Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.”
* 1 Corinthians 15:52 – “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed (the Church).”
* Revelation 1:7 – “Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindred’s of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.”
Remember the story of Noah and then of Sodom and Gommorah? These are both times that Luke 17:26-30 talks about – they are both reminders to us that people were given a choice to get on the ark or leave the cities of Sodom and Gommorah, but many did not leave and they went on doing as they had always done, but a flood came and destroyed all on the land except Noah and his family. Again in Sodom and Gommorah many were given the opportunity to leave these cities, but fire and sulfur rained down from heaven because of the rampant sin and turning backs on God was taking place. Two events in the history of this world happened just as the Tribulation will happen. God is calling you to change your heart and mind in regards to HIM – will you ignore his call or will you answer it and turn your life over to Him? Time will soon run out, as it did in both these events and I pray you will change your heart and mind towards God before it is too late.
There will be people who tell you that the Rapture of the Church is not for real, that there is no God or heaven, that you will have to go through the Tribulation – they are lying to you and whatever you do – DO NOT LISTEN – they are false prophets working for Satan to lead you astray and keep you from God! They may mix some Bible verses into the mix and make it sound convincing, but always check what someone says against the Bible – it tells the truth!
Here are three videos by Jack Van Impe about The Rapture and where in the Bible the verses can be found to support that the Rapture is true and will happen and there is a coming day of Tribulation for those left behind!
ARE YOU READY FOR CHRIST’S RETURN FOR THE CHURCH – DO NOT BE LEFT BEHIND??